Last updated Sep 21, 2017
Learn, be inspired, do – find out how some of the world’s leading geneticists are using UK Biobank genetics data.
- UK Biobank Genetics & Innovation, Wednesday 18 October, 12.30-1.45pm, Lake Mizell (suite), Lobby Level, Orlando Hilton
- Peter Donnelly, Professor of Statistical Science & Director, Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford
- Aris Baras, Vice President, Head, Regeneron Genetics Center
- Sekar Kathiresan, MD, Broad Institute & Director, Center for Human Genetics Research, MGH
- Jonathan Marchini, Professor in Statistical Genomics, Oxford University
- Manuel Rivas, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Data Science, Stanford University
Plus UK Biobank’s Dr Thomas Littlejohns to answer practical questions about using the resource.
Lunchtime UK Biobank meeting (boxed lunches provided for 150) at the 2017 meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics