The UK Biobank Steering Committee acts as an adviser to Professor Rory Collins, the project’s Chief Executive Officer and Principal Investigator. The Steering Committee comprises lead scientists from a wide range of health research:
- Professor Rory Collins (Chair, Oxford)
- Professor John Danesh (Cambridge)
- Dr Jane Green (Oxford)
- Dr John Gallacher (Cardiff)
- Professor Paul Elliott (London)
- Professor Paul Matthews (London)
- Professor Jill Pell (Glasgow)
- Dr Tim Sprosen (London)
UK Biobank has a number of expert working groups to advise the Steering Committee.
Scientists with suggestions for enhancing the UK Biobank Resource should contact Professor Rory Collins, UK Biobank Principal Investigator via the UK Biobank Coordinating Centre.