Last updated Jan 15, 2019
Learn, be inspired, do – find out how some of the world’s leading geneticists are using UK Biobank genetics data.
- UK Biobank Genetics & Innovation, Wednesday 18 October, 12.30-1.45pm, Lake Mizell (suite), Lobby Level, Orlando Hilton
- Peter Donnelly, Professor of Statistical Science & Director, Wellcome Trust Centre for Human Genetics, University of Oxford
- Aris Baras, Vice President, Head, Regeneron Genetics Center
- Jonathan Marchini, Professor in Statistical Genomics, University of Oxford
‘Genome-wide association studies of 3,144 brain imaging derived phenotypes in the UK Biobank’
- Manuel Rivas, Assistant Professor of Biomedical Data Science, Stanford University
‘Changing the landscape of Biomedical Data Science Education and Research with UK Biobank’
- Mark McCarthy, Robert Turner Professor of Diabetic Medicine, University of Oxford
‘UK Biobank: advancing understanding of type 2 diabetes’
- Mark Caulfield, Professor of Clinical Pharmacology & Director William Harvey Research Institute, London; Chief Scientist Genomics England
Plus UK Biobank’s Dr Thomas Littlejohns to answer practical questions about using the resource.
Lunchtime UK Biobank meeting (boxed lunches provided for 150) at the 2017 meeting of the American Society of Human Genetics