Last updated Jun 24, 2019
At the 2019 UK Biobank Scientific Conference we held the second UK Biobank Early Career Researcher of the Year Competition. Celebrating the creativity and imagination of early-career researchers, embarking on their research careers, who may be the researcher leaders in years to come when the UK Biobank resource is at its most productive.
Winner: Patrick TurleyDaily Limit Exceeded. The quota will be reset at midnight Pacific Time (PT). You may monitor your quota usage and adjust limits in the API Console: https://console.developers.google.com/apis/api/youtube.googleapis.com/quotas?project=456873684387
It was a close competition with over 100 entries from researchers. The winners are listed below and you can watch the winner in the video above explain his research and the two runners up in the videos below.
- Winner Patrick Turley, Massachusetts General Hospital
- Runner up Yixuan He, Harvard Medical School
- Runner up Baptiste Couvy-Duchesne, University of Queensland
2019 entries selected for a poster presentation:
- Constantinos A. Parisinos, UCL
- Yixuan He, Harvard
- Milton Pividori, University of Chicago
- Yogini Chudasama, NIHR
- Wei Zhou, Broad Institute
- Sara Rashkin, University of California, San Francisco
- Ann-Marie Glasso de Lange, Norment
Visit: www.ukbiobank.ac.uk/uk-biobank-scientific-conference-2018-videos/ to see last year’s presentations.