Last updated Dec 7, 2017
All bona fide researchers can apply to use the UK Biobank resource for health related research that is in the public interest. A guide to access is also provided in the document below.
Before registering or applying we recommend that you read the:
Answers to common questions can be found here: Access FAQs
To register and apply please go to the Access Management System (AMS) (this is a direct link) to create an account and submit your application or to log into your AMS home page (if already registered).
If you have any further questions please email your query through to the access team: firstname.lastname@example.org
New Access Management System Launch
UK Biobank will be launching its new Access Management System (AMS2) soon. Read more details here: AMS2 update letter
The key dates for the launch are:
- 17 Dec 2017: Last day to update an unlocked application or accept a collaborator invite
- 17 Dec 2017: Last day to access data via Showcase
- 18 Dec 2017: Shut down of current AMS
- 18 Dec 2017: Shut down of current Showcase
- 30 Jan 2018: Estimated launch date of new AMS and Showcase
Further details on the upgrade of UK Biobank’s Access Management System can be found in our FAQ document below: