Last updated Feb 22, 2019
From time to time UK Biobank asks its participants to undertake a web-based questionnaire. Five different questionnaires have been completed.
- 24-hour diet recall –February 2011 to June 2012, four separate mailings over 16 months.
- Healthy minds (cognitive function) – November to December 2014, with reminders sent out January to April 2015.
- Occupational history – June to November 2015, with reminders sent in January 2016. Questionnaire remains open, with access via the participant website.
- Thoughts & feelings – July 2016 – January 2017, with invites to participants with newly acquired email addresses and reminders ongoing.
- Digestive health – April – May 2017, with invites to participants with newly acquired email addresses and reminders ongoing.
- Pain – January – May 2019.
- Food Preferences – May – September 2019.
- Cognitive Function – October 2019 – February 2010.
Many thanks for completing our questionnaires. Do keep an eye on your email inbox for others. Questionnaires allow UK Biobank to focus on health matters that are not usually available through existing medical records, such as what we eat, and cognitive decline. Further questionnaires will ask about pain, and healthy ageing. A repeat of the ‘Healthy minds’ questionnaire is also planned.
Don’t miss out!
If you have been invited to do a questionnaire, but you can’t find the link, you can complete it via our secure participant website, where you can login to update your contact details and complete questionnaires.